Golf The Famous Teeth Of The DogExplore > Dominican Republic > La Romana > Golf The Famous Teeth Of The Dog
One of the best courses in the world!
Every golfer knows this course, which is probably why it's so difficult to get a tee time. Not to worry, we'll guarantee your spot, so the only thing you have to do is brush up on your swing!
This tour includes:
- Greens fees, range balls, and a shared cart
- Opportunity to score a hole-in-one!
Spend a memorable day out on the links! Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and 43rd in the top 100 courses in the world by Golf Magazine, seven of the holes on this legendary course are directly on the Caribbean Sea!
The “Teeth” course attracts the best professional and amateur golfers in the world. Tricky shots include a devilish dogleg and signature Dye obstacles such as elevated greens and trick-of-the-eye trees. Top-notch caddies are ready and eager to guide you through the terrain.
Course Length/Par (All Tees): Back 6888/72, Middle 6057/72, Forward 5571/72.
Course Slope/Rating (All Tees): Back 140/74.1, Middle 129/70.1, Ladies' Middle 139/75.4, Ladies Forward 130/72.9.
- Rate includes greens fee, range balls, and shared cart.
- Club rentals are $58.
- There is a mandatory caddie fee of $25 per round for 1 or 2 players, $40 for 3 or 4 players. This fee is paid in cash directly to the caddy.
- You will need to take a taxi to the course. It will cost approximately $20 per taxi, each way, for 1-4 persons.
- If you are traveling on a cruise line other than Costa, Carnival, Aida, Oceania, or Tui, you will need to pay your driver a $5 (per person) port fee.
Days offered: 7 days a week