Tropical Helicopter TourExplore > United States > Oahu > Tropical Helicopter Tour
Enjoy the lovely blue skies of Oahu from aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter.
Soar like an eagle above the awe-inspiring Hawaiian landscape!
Step aboard our state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter as we explore Hawaii's hidden secrets as never before!
Flying above Waikiki Beach's 2-mile stretch of gorgeous coastline, you'll see bronze bodies soaking up the sun, surfers riding turquoise waves, and a rainbow maze of umbrellas. Get a bird's eye view of this amazing island's majestic rain forests, lush valleys, and inviting beaches.
Gliding over the vivid coral reefs of Waikiki, look down into the extinct volcano of Diamond Head, gaze at crescent-shaped Hanauma Bay, white-sand Waimanalo beach, Chinaman's Hat, and the beautiful coral formations in Kaneohe Bay.
Before your flight ends, we'll soar over the cliffs of the Nuuanu Valley rain forest, then fly along the breathtaking coastline to Sacred Falls and the Dole Pineapple Plantation. You'll also experience sweeping views of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, and the Battleship Missouri.
For your comfort and convenience, our helicopter features first-class seating for every guest, noise-canceling headsets, two-way communication between you and your expert pilot (who is also a State of Hawaii certified tour guide!), and incomparable panoramic views.
This is a tour to remember!
- A DVD of your tour will be available for purchase at a cost of approximately $30.
- Air transportation is provided in an Eco-Star aircraft.
- Note the check in time is 45 minutes prior to your flight time listed on your voucher.
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child.
- Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Due to comfort, as well as the weight and balance of the aircraft, anyone weighing over 240 lbs.
will be required to pay an additional amount as reflected in our pricing chart
- You may choose to upgrade to front row seating - one front row seat per flight. The individual passenger must weigh under 240 pounds, and the combined front row seat weight must be under 470 pounds. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits, guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- This tour does not run on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week