Traditional Luau And Show With Roundtrip TransportationExplore > United States > Oahu > Traditional Luau And Show With Roundtrip Transportation
Enjoy a true sense of the Hawaiian people's noble heritage.
Join the ohana under the palm trees of their private Oahu Beach, and they'll show you what partying Hawaiian-style is all about. The evening begins when you are welcomed into the dining room area to enjoy a cool refreshment while the sun is setting and to enjoy the royal procession, followed by the imu ceremony--the ritual in which a roasted pig is raised from its underground oven, signaling the beginning of the extensive luau feast.
You'll dine on a multitude of delicious Hawaiian and mainland dishes, served buffet-style. In addition to the roasted pig, menu items include: fish, beef, chicken, salads, rice, rolls, cake, and more. After dinner, sit back and relax as you witness a wide variety of well-choreographed Polynesian entertainment, in what is considered by many to be the best luau show in Hawaii. Experience throbbing bora bora drums and traditional dances from Tahiti, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, and Hawaii in a spectacular show performed at the ocean's edge, under the stars and palm trees. This is truly a magical night!
- You will have a choice in luau experience during check out. Everyone in your group must book the same luau experience. Standard Luau includes Luau feast and show, Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, and tea, 1 beverage coupon for all adults 21 years and older (for 1 standard beverage), and assigned reserved seating in the dining area. Premium Luau feast and show, cold appetizers, Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, and tea, 3 beverage coupons for all adults 21 years and older (standard beverage), premium seating in dining area, photo taken with Polynesian Model/greeter upon arrival and souvenir photo booklet.
- Please note, if you are arriving on a cruise ship you will have to take a taxi to the meeting location for this tour, which is approximately 20 minutes from the cruise pier. If you are staying at a hotel a central meeting location will be provided. All participants will be returned to the cruise pier or their hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
- Children 3 years old and under are FREE. This includes dinner and show seating.
- Cruise ship passengers: You can take this trip if your ship departs at 11 p.m. or later.
- To comply with Hawaiian covid policy, upon check out it is required that you provide your address and cell phone number.
- Photo ID required for full bar service. Please note that if you would prefer call drinks or specialty drinks, you will have to pay a nominal cash fee on site for drinks such as lava flows, frozen pina coladas, etc.
- Sorry, this tour is not available on New Year's Day and all Friday's.
- PLEASE NOTE: We cannot offer pick-ups in the Ko Olina area. If you are staying in Ko Olina and want to book this luau, you will have to arrange your own transportation to the luau. It is about a 15-minute ride.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday