Island Sightseeing, Garden Of The Groves & ShoppingExplore > Bahamas > Freeport > Island Sightseeing, Garden Of The Groves & Shopping
Get to know Freeport and its gorgeous scenery, abundant wildlife, and unique shopping!
Get to know Freeport and its gorgeous scenery, tropical flowers, abundant wildlife, and unique shopping!
Enjoy a wonderful, narrated ride through Freeport, past the International Bazaar and Churches Row, and along the Sunrise Highway to The Garden of the Groves.
Once we arrive at The Garden of the Groves--Grand Bahama’s premiere nature experience--you'll enjoy a guided tour through 12 acres of lush tropical flowers and trees, cascading waterfalls and sparkling fountains, and a variety of wildlife, including indigenous and migratory birds. Also on the grounds is a replica of a picturesque 18th century chapel which has been consecrated and is a favorite place for weddings, prayer, and meditation.
After your visit to The Garden of the Groves, you'll be transported to Port Lucaya Marketplace for some shopping before returning to your ship.
- Bring cash for shopping and any other purchases like food and beverages, which are available at both The Garden of the Groves and the Port Lucaya Marketplace.
- Entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
- This tour is most enjoyed by those over 12 years of age.
- This tour is not recommended for clients with limited mobility.
- There is a minimum of 6 people required for this tour to operate. We will do our best to match you up with others to meet this requirement.
Days offered: 7 days a week