A Leisurely Horseback Ride On Stone IslandExplore > Mexico > Mazatlan > A Leisurely Horseback Ride On Stone Island
This is not just a horseback ride but a whole day of play - perfect for all ages!
The city of Mazatlan is not the polished glossy resort town that you expect to see. Instead, it is authentic, and this is also reflected in the tours. Stone Island is not a "water park" but a beach setting that the locals enjoy as much as the tourists. Please keep in mind that you are visiting a fishing village, not a synthetic resort town. You will find that the people here are wonderful and appreciative of your support.
Learn the history of the Island. Find out the ways of the true Mexican people. Enjoy the ride through the Coconut Plantation. See the Mango and Lemon groves. Witness cultivating by hand of different vegetable fields. Observe the native birds.
You will ride on healthy, well-groomed, easily manageable and loved horses. The actual horseback ride lasts for nearly 2 hours.
The ride ends at a beach club where you may purchase the delicious fresh morning catch of shrimp, marlin, mahi-mahi, dorado, taste homemade tortillas and beans. Sample chips and salsa on the house; also a free drink.
For the young at heart, you'll have the option to purchase time on Banana Boat rides, Snorkeling, and Boogie Boards. Have yourselves a game of Volley Ball on the pristine beach. Be serenaded by the wandering musicians.
- We have special horses for kids and for heavy riders.
- Please bring long pants, closed-toed shoes and wear the provided helmets. Please also pack your sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, swimsuit, and towel.
- Please note that in Mazatlan there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- This program is not advisable for pregnant women or those with neck or back problems.
- Weight limit of 240 pounds.
- The minimum age is 6 years old.
- This trip does not operate on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week