Mexican Pacific Three Port Discount PackageExplore > Mexico > Mazatlan > Mexican Pacific Three Port Discount Package
Here are three of our most popular excursions bundled together for a special discounted price.
Choose these three excursions and get a special discounted price.
Cabo San Lucas - ARCH KAYAK AND SNORKEL TRIP You will kayak out to the Arch, in the bay of Cabo San Lucas. Paddle past the sea lion colony and around Land’s End into the Pacific. You will then make you way over to Lover’s Beach (weather permitting). You will get out of your kayaks and explore the areas massive granite rock formations. Discover the caves, the cliffs and the Pacific side of this unique beach. You will then have a chance to get in the water as you snorkel out to Neptune’s Finger or around Pelican Rock. 3 hours.
Puerto Vallarta - TREE TOP CANOPY ADVENTURE You'll feel like Tarzan as you soar from tree to tree during the largest canopy tour in Mexico. On arrival, you'll receive instructions and be fitted with your harness. Soon you'll find yourself traversing among trees and platforms. At each platform, a guide will catch you and then push you off again. At 180 meters in height, this adventure boasts the only zip line tour with a river crossing--a true geologic wonder! 4.25 hours.
Mazatlan - STONE ISLAND BAY AND BEACH PARTY From the time you're met at the cruise ship pier to the time you return, you'll have the time of our life with this party day at Stone Island Beach. There's music, swimming, sightseeing, close-up encounters with sea lions, great food, and refreshing drinks. And you'll have a choice of two of the following activities: a horseback ride, a banana boat ride, snorkeling, or a ride in a horse drawn cart. Lunch is included, along with an open bar offering beer, rum, brandy, soft drinks, and juices. 6 hours.
- The only port that requires a taxi is Puerto Vallarta. The approximate cost is 60 pesos per cab for up to 4 people. The taxi ride is approximately 1 mile from the cruise pier.
- Additional special instructions will appear on your vouchers.
- Sorry, there are no substitutions in ports or excursions within ports allowed for the 3-port package.
- Cabo San Lucas - Minimum age is 8 years old. Minimum 2 people.
- Puerto Vallarta - You must bring your prepaid voucher or you will not be allowed to participate. Minimum age is 6 years old. There is a 275 pound weight limit. This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems or seizure disorders, pregnant women, or those with balance or vertigo issues. You must have the ability to walk 15 minutes up hills and steps. You will be asked to sign a waiver to participate. You must take a taxi to the meeting location.
- Mazatlan - No restrictions.
Days offered: 7 days a week