Golf 18 Holes On A Beautiful CourseExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Golf 18 Holes On A Beautiful Course
This course is on the Island of the Swallows and is wonderfully sculptured in a natural setting.
Here's why I'm really impressed with this course (other than the fact that the course is beautiful and very well maintained): When the pro/manager was showing me the layout, he suddenly stopped the golf cart for a large turtle that was crossing the cart's path. He picked it up and ever so gently placed it on the other side. He loves the nature that you'll see all around you as you test your skills on one of the most luscious courses anywhere.
Designed by Nicklaus Design Group, this environmental showcase of golf in Mexico has been carefully sculpted from the Mayan jungle. They have woven a masterpiece through the jungle and around the native mangroves to offer a challenging experience for serious golfers and an enjoyable round for the not so serious.
The four sets of tees allow golfers of all skill levels to enjoy their round of golf, as well as the peace and quiet of the natural surroundings.
Included in the price is the greens fee, a shared golf cart, and a warm-up basket of range balls.
- The tee times offered are approximate. The course may actually schedule you up to 15 minutes earlier or 15 minutes later than your scheduled time, so please arrive at the course early.
- The taxi ride to the golf course takes about 20 minutes and costs approximately $20 each way for up to 4 people.
- If you wish to rent clubs, contact ShoreTrips and we'll notify the course. Please tell us if you want right or left handed clubs and mens or womens clubs. The course rents Nike clubs for $37.00, TaylorMade Burners for $57.00 and TaylorMade RocketBladz for $67.00 (prices subject to change).
- If you wish to ride along in the cart, but not participate, please book the Ride Along space. You will pay $25 directly to the golf course.
- Dress code is standard golf attire: collared shirts for men and collared OR sleeved shirts for women. No cutoff shorts, swimsuits, t-shirts, tube tops, or tank tops. Shoes must be golf shoes or smooth-soled athletic shoes.
Days offered: 7 days a week