This tour of the island of Cozumel allows you to customize your itinerary to meet your needs.
This tour of the island of Cozumel allows you to customize your itinerary to meet your interests. The guides are licensed, English-speaking drivers who are trained to ensure that you have a unique and enjoyable experience while in Cozumel.
Your day starts with a leisurely drive along the north end of the island, through the center of town, and east to the far side of the island. The east side features the small ruins of San Gervasio, along with a Tequila factory and history tour, which will take about an hour, if you choose to visit these locations.
There is also the option of stopping at the Mayan Chocolate Factory. Discover the process chocolate goes through from beans to bars and the importance chocolate has to Mayans and their history and culture. The tour is approximately 35-45 minutes and includes samples of the chocolate!
Stop at the famous Mezcalito's or Coconuts for a frosty beverage or lunch. Coconuts is a great photo opportunity with their cliffside location. As we continue along the west side, we'll visit El Cedral, the only other town on Cozumel. Enjoy some shopping at the bazaar stands and some beach time to swim or relax.
There are many things to see and do while in Cozumel. If you have suggestions of where you'd like to go, just let your guide know.
- Bring a hat, camera, sunscreen, swimsuit, good walking shoes, and cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, and tips.
- Lunch, beverages, souvenirs, tips, and any applicable park fees/entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour.
- Entrance fees apply to the following sites: Punta Sur ($14/person), San Gervasio Ruins ($9.50/person), Cozumel Museum ($6/person), Chocolate Factory ($20/person), Discover Mexico - this also includes the Chocolate Tour ($32/person), Chankanaab Park ($21/person).
- Admission costs are approximate. There are other sites that you may wish to see, but these are some of the most popular.
- There are many things to do in Cozumel, so just let your guide know what you're interested in. It's your day, your tour, and your memories!
- The start time of this tour is flexible. For other departure times, please call ShoreTrips.
- There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 persons per vehicle.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please contact ShoreTrips.
- The meeting location for this tour is a short walk from the cruise pier. If anyone in your group has trouble walking or is in a collapsible wheelchair, they should wait at the pier for another member of the group to return with the driver.
- This tour can accommodate a collapsible wheelchair. Please call ShoreTrips.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday