Enjoy a relaxing day at the beach - Mexican lunch, open bar and snorkeling!
There are lots of different beach clubs in Cozumel, but this was by far our favorite. It's the perfect place to come to if you're looking for a day at the beach away from the cruise crowds. This is what R & R is all about!
On this tour you will have access to:
- Domestic open bar (soft drinks, beer, mixed drinks, wine, etc.)
- Beach chair/lounger & umbrella
- Fresh water infinity pool & hot tub
- Showers and restrooms
- ¡Estilo Mexicano! Wonderful Mexican lunch
- Bottled water
- Kayaks and snorkel equipment included
- Inflatable toys (water trampoline) and beach volleyball included
Come spend a day at our beach club, just minutes from the pier!
Our exclusive beach package features comfortable lounge chairs, an inviting beach, a fresh water pool, hot tub and open bar! Who could ask for more? All of this while enjoying the marine breeze and the incredible view of the Caribbean Sea.
Take a dip in the water for a nice swim or choose to snorkel or kayak. Maybe you're more of the beach bum type and prefer to soak in the sun on one of our sun loungers. Any way you like it, you'll love this beach club!
After a little while, you'll surely work up an appetite. Enjoy a yummy lunch "Estilo Mexicano!" There's something for all taste buds: fajitas, tacos, quesadillas, burritos, cheese burgers, fries, chicken fingers, fish fillet, fresh salsa, chips, rice and beans and even homemade tortillas! Many other daily appetizers - too many to list.
- You will need to take a taxi to the beach club. Taxi fare will be about $14-$17 each way for 1 to 4 people and is at your own expense. Full instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Open bar details: draft beer and national liquors (rum, vodka, tequila) as well as soda and purified water.
- Please bring a towel, hat, swimsuit, wrap or t-shirt (for cover up), sunblock and some extra cash for any extras.
- Snorkel gear, kayaks are included in the price.
- Enjoy open bar and food from 10am-3pm.
- Beach club is open from 9am-5pm.
- You must bring your ShoreTrips voucher.
- Tips are not included.
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; swimming is at your own risk.
- Snorkeling is not permitted for guests with asthma, diabetes or heart diseases.
- Parasailing available near the beach for an additional cost.
Days offered: 7 days a week