Great fun for children and adults!
Only 10 minutes from downtown Cozumel at famous Chankanaab National Marine Park, this is the perfect backdrop for your dolphin experience. The park offers incredible snorkeling, diving, restaurants, and a beautiful beach.
Here is an opportunity for the young ones (and the young at heart) to get an introduction to a real dolphin.
The program begins with an explanation of dolphins, how they live, and what makes them so special and interesting. After donning life jackets, you'll enter the water with your trainer by descending a set of stairs to a submerged platform. The water will be about waist deep. You will then have the opportunity to touch the dolphins and even receive a kiss from them.
- Limited space available.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
- The admission fee to Chankanaab Park is included in the price for dolphin program participants.
- You may observe someone participating in a dolphin program by paying the admission fee into the park. The cost is $21 for adults and $14 for children ages 3-11.
- Transfers are not included. The 10-15 minute taxi ride will cost approximately $10 each way per taxi for up to 4 people.
- There are lockers available for rent at the park (free for dolphin participants).
- Please note that the Dolphin Swim facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Please bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any payments.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children with a height of 40" - 47" may participate in the Encounter program with one participating, paying adult per child.
- Children over 47' tall may participate in the Encounter program alone, paying the adult rate and must have an adult present at the dolphin facility.
- Children under 40" tall are considered infants and must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- For the safety of the animals, please use only biodegradable sunblock.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Maximum of 20 people per time slot.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday