This tour combines awesome sightseeing, tons of laugh out loud fun and snorkeling! Perfecto!
This tour includes:
• Bilingual guide
• Safety gear (goggles & helmet)
• Snorkel gear
• Purified water
• Light snack (chips & salsa)
• Punta Sur State Refuge
• Punta Celarain Lighthouse
• Mayan ruin
• Use of lounge beach chairs, swimming pool, & showers
From the meeting point, you and your partner will board your transportation to the welcome station where your professional tour guide will provide you with safety instructions before the adventure begins as you prepare to ride your Yamaha 4 x 4 Rhino--a powerful, yet safe and fully AUTOMATIC, all terrain vehicle.
Goggles and helmet will be provided as safety gear, then it's time to head off to Punta Sur State Refuge, a gorgeous natural reserve. Watch salt water crocodiles in their natural environment, visit a Mayan ruin once used as a weather alarm, and also see the still working Punta Celarain Lighthouse. The sightseeing on this tour is awesome!
Next, follow your guide on a tropical jungle road until you get to Punta Sur Bay. The white sandy beach and snorkeling here are incredible (snorkeling gear is included). Swim at one of the untouched and shallowest reefs in the area, full of colorful tropical fishes and incredible sea life.
Now we'll hop back on the Rhinos and head back to the welcome station. From here you'll board the transportation and be taken to an exclusive beach resort where you'll be served a light snack of chips and Mexican salsa. ¡Delicioso!
Lounge beach chairs, a fresh water swimming pool, showers, and towel are available at this spot for no extra cost.
Later back to our starting point.
• Depending on which pier your cruise ship docks at, you may be able to walk or you may have to take a short taxi ride to the meeting point for this tour. The taxi will be about $10 (each way) and take about 10 minutes.
• The Rhinos are two passenger vehicles and driving responsibilities can be shared.
• Don't forget to wear your swimsuit, and bring sunblock and a towel. You might also want to bring a bandana for the dust along the trail.
• You will need to sign a waiver before the tour.
• People with asthma, heart conditions, and/or diabetes must abstain from snorkeling.
• Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
• Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old.
• Drivers cannot consume alcoholic beverages.
• Drivers must present a valid driver's license.
• Pregnant women and people with back/neck injuries are not allowed to participate on the tour.
• Guest must wear their protection gear once on board the vehicles.
• The maximum weight for participation on this tour is 300 lbs.
Days offered: 7 days a week