Extreme tour! Off road, mayan ruin, Mexican lunch, and beach resort!
This tour includes:
• Bilingual guide
• Safety instruction and gear
• Purified bottled water
• Mexican lunch and one courtesy drink
• Visit La Palma mayan temple
• Time at a beach resort for swimming and fun
Experience the ride of your life on board the Polaris RZR--a powerful, fully automatic side-by- side vehicle! Meet your guide at the starting point, check in, and we'll transport you to a small ranch where the RZRs await you.
Follow the safety and operation directions provided by your tour guide, get your safety gear, and follow him into the jungle and off the beaten path!
Test your driving skills on narrow paths filled with mud and grass, where you can almost taste the thrill while exploring the unspoiled eastern side of Cozumel. View untouched beaches and visit an ancient Mayan ruin during this unique, extreme, off-road experience.
At the completion of this exciting one hour plus ride, your guide will lead you to an exclusive beach resort for a delicious Mexican-style buffet with fajitas, fried beans, real tortillas and chips with Mexican salsa, and a courtesy beverage or cocktail of your choice.
Lounge beach chairs, a fresh water swimming pool, swimming at the ocean, showers and towels are available at this spot for you at no extra cost before returning to the meeting point on board our transportation.
• Depending on which pier your cruise ship docks at, you may be able to walk or you may have to take a short taxi ride to the meeting point for this tour. The taxi will be about $10 (each way) and take about 10 minutes.
• Please pack: Valid driver's license, as well as a change of clothing, swimsuit (if you will swim at the resort), sunblock, sunglasses, and comfortable clothing/shoes.
• Towels are provided.
• Minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
• Maximum age is 65 years old.
• Guests must present a valid driver's license in order to drive.
• Guests with back/neck injuries, recent surgery, and/or pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this tour.
• Once on board the vehicles, guests must wear their protective gear at all times.
• The maximum weight for participation on this tour is 300 lbs.
• These are two-passenger vehicles and driving responsibilities can be shared.
• Drivers cannot consume any alcoholic beverages.
Days offered: 7 days a week