Get ready to set out on an off-road adventure unlike any other!
If you're looking for an off-road adventure--and you're not afraid to get a little dirty!--then this is the perfect excursion for you!
Enjoy an exciting new way to discover the heart of Cozumel's jungle! Our All-Terrain XRails are extremely safe and seat up to 2 passengers.
Feel the rush of driving on off-road trails surrounded by lush Mexican jungles. We'll make our way out to Jade Caverns, a botanical oasis, where you'll encounter various rare plant species such as orchids and vanilla. You'll be amazed by the rich stalactite formations that decorate the entire cavern system.
Once we reach the Caverns, you can dive into the cool, fresh emerald waters! Sit back, relax, and reflect in this magical place full of exotic wonders.
Back on the XRails, we'll ride 35 minutes back to the starting point of the tour.
What an exhilarating ride!
- Helmets and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Don't wear your favorite clothes. You're going to get dirty!
- Bring your swimsuit and a valid driver's license (for those who are driving).
- We recommend bringing a bandana and insect repellent. You may purchase both at the start of the tour.
- The exact meeting point for this tour will be on your voucher, but please know that it is a 10-15 minute taxi ride from the Punta Langosta pier. If your ship arrives at the International or Puerto Maya piers, the meeting location is within walking distance.
- Part of the fun of this tour is the rough ride, which takes its toll on the machines; be prepared for a true off road 'adventure'.
- Please note that you must be able to drive manual equipment if you book this tour. If you would prefer to drive an automatic machine, please book our ATV tour.
- Minimum age to drive is 16, with a valid driver's license. Must present license to tour operator.
- Minimum passenger age is 6.
- This tour is not available for pregnant women or people with back or neck injuries, heart conditions, recent surgeries or epilepsy.
- Weight limit is 330 lbs. per person (not combined weight). Those with waist sizes over 42 inches may find the seat too tight.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday