Hop on a 4-wheeled bike and set out to explore the beautiful island of Cozumel.
This awesome tour runs on "people power" and it's a great way to get away from the crowds and get a little exercise at the same time--and the view is incredible!
This tour includes:
• A fun 1-hour guided bike ride
• Free time at the beach to relax, swim, and/or snorkel
• Option to purchase food and/or beverages at a beach resort
• Scenic view with great photo opportunities!
Enjoy a great new way to see more of the picturesque island of Cozumel. Your eco-adventure starts just minutes away from Cozumel's downtown, where you'll board a "Grand Tour Bike," a four-wheeled bike that seats 2 adults who pedal simultaneously and 2 children (up to 12 years old) who ride as passengers buckled up on the front seats.
Ride along the southern scenic coastal road of the island with some of the best views around. The ride takes approximately 1 hour and leads you back to an exclusive beach resort. Here, you'll find great snorkeling within the reef area that is colored by the rich marine life that is abundant in the turquoise oceanfront. Accompany one of our guides on a complimentary snorkel tour, soak up the sun, take a dip, grab some food (additional cost), or simply kick back before making your way back to the cruise ship pier.
• The bike ride will take about an hour and then you'll have 1 1/2 hours at the beach resort.
• We recommend that you bring a swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, a hat, and snorkeling gear, if you have it with you. Also bring cash if you're interested in purchasing food and/or beverages at the beach resort.
• Snorkeling gear is available for rent.
• There are restrooms at the resort for your use.
• From the Punta Langosta pier, the meeting point is about a 5-minute walk. For those coming from the Puerta Maya and International piers, you'll need to take a 5-10 minute taxi ride, which will cost approximately $5-$7 per person each way.
• There is a minimum of 2 people required to operate this tour.
• Passengers must be 2 years or older to participate.
• To safely operate the bicycle, the weight limit cannot exceed 500 lbs.
• All guests must wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothes.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions, or epilepsy cannot take part in this excursion. Good physical condition is required for this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week