Hoi An By Bike With Local LunchExplore > Viet Nam > Hoi An / Hue / Da Nang > Hoi An By Bike With Local Lunch
Use your feet to move through the streets of this historical port town!
The Japanese covered bridge has become the face of Hoi An and is the perfect destination to approach by bike. Guarded by statues of a monkey and a pair of dogs, this bridge was originally built to link the Japanese and Chinese quarters of the city.
Jump on your bicycle and take off into the streets of Vietnam's famous ancient town. Make a stop at the well known Japanese covered bridge that united the city almost 400 years ago. The builder of this bridge still remains unknown today! During your time at the Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation, you will explore a former gathering place full of spectacular wood carvings and panels that show images from the sea and women from their native land of Beijing. Although the history of the area will intrigue you, the breeze against your face as you explore this tranquil setting will be your longest standing memory.
Lunch is at the charming Ancient Faifo restaurant. Combining elements of art, music, and history, Ancient Faifo offers culture catered to the highest tastes with its menu of quintessential Vietnamese cuisine and innovative reinvention of ancient recipes. After lunch, transfer back to back to Chan May to reboard your ship.
- Please note the drive is approximately 1.5 hours each way.
- Wear biking appropriate shoes and clothes.
- Beverages at lunch are not included in the price of the tour.
- Please note there is surcharge pricing for all National and New Year holidays as well as peak season. You will be notified of any increased costs prior to confirmation. Contact ShoreTrips with any questions.
- We will need the following information at the time of booking: Each passenger's full name as it appears in their passport; Citizenship; Date of birth; Passport number; Passport issue date; Passport expiration date.
Days offered: 7 days a week