Triple Threat: Zip Line, Rappel, & Mountain BikeExplore > Colombia > Santa Marta > Triple Threat: Zip Line, Rappel, & Mountain Bike
Everyone likes a little ACTION when they go on vacation!
Included in this tour:
• Round trip transportation
• Bilingual hosts and guides
• All safety equipment
• Highly trained staff
• Three adventurous activities: zip line,rappel, and mountain biking
• Birdwatching and other wildlife observation
• Bottled water (2 bottles/guest)
• Park fees
We'll pick you up right at the pier and transfer out to a Nature Reserve (30 minutes). This venue is a private property and 1,500 acre reserve. It is a tropical dry forest whose conservation was declared a priority. A natural and ecologic reserve with an abundant flora and fauna.
Here you will enjoy three super fun activities! First we'll start with the canopy zip adventure. You will be outfitted with top of the line equipment and given a safety briefing. You will be wearing a harness, that will fasten around your waist and legs. It will be hooked to the zip lines (The guiding line and the security line), allowing you to fly completely safe in the air. It is thrilling to take these lines one at a time, absorbing the views as you glide along. The total length is some 3,280 feet with 3 platforms as tall as 115 feet!
Maybe you're feeling even more brave and dare to try to our rappel 165 feet off the ground! Top it off with some mountain biking on mountainous terrain with many downhill portions.
Later back to the pier.
• Wear comfortable, light clothing you don't mind getting a little bit dirty and will not interfere with the adjustment of the harness or helmet. Most of our guests do the tour in a t-shirt, longer shorts, and tennis shoes. Do not wear sandals, skirts, or dresses.
• There is a place to securely store valuables (free of charge) when you're on the tour, but we recommend that you try to pack lightly.
• Bring some extra cash for souvenirs and gratuity.
• Colombia has a strong sun! Make sure you wear/bring sunblock.
• Minimum 4 people.
• Minimum age 8 years old.
• Maximum weight 215 lbs.
• Do not book this tour if you have or think you might get dizzy, anxious, or have a fear of heights.
• This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems, epilepsy, balance problems, asthma, back/neck/shoulder problems, or women who are pregnant. You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant, have heart conditions, are afraid of heights, experience vertigo, anxiety, and/or any other physical condition. You must be in good physical condition to take zip line/canopy tours.
Days offered: 7 days a week