Join us on a city tour of Santa Marta's best sites!
On this tour you will see/visit:
• Historic District
• Santa Marta Cathedral
• Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
• Bay of The City
• Tayrona Gold Museum
• Panoramic views and photo opportunities
• Bottled water provided
• Museum entrance included
Santa Marta is the oldest city in South America. On this tour, you'll really get to see it all! We'll start by driving through the Historic District, going by the main Cathedral and other important monuments such as Pibe Valderrama's statue (soccer legend) and Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the ranch where Simón Bolívar died.
We'll also make a stop at the Tayrona Gold Museum, which was once the city's customs house. The vault protects an impressive collection of Tayrona gold artifacts. On the second floor of the ex-Casa de la Aduana (customs house) is the room where Simón Bolívar's body was laid down for public viewing.
Lastly we'll visit Santa Marta's Bay (beautiful!) and Taganga Mirador, the best viewing point of the whole city!
• You will see all of the sites listed, but perhaps in a different order.
• Bring some extra cash for souvenirs and gratuity.
• Colombia has a strong sun! Make sure you wear/bring sunblock.
• Minimum 4 people.
• Minimum age 1 year old.
Days offered: 7 days a week