Join us on a city tour of Cartagena!
This is a wonderful city with a magic that can make you fall in love in a second. Declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO, Cartagena adds an intense nightlife, international cultural festivals, lush scenery, magnificent beaches, excellent cuisine, and a diverse hotel and tourist infrastructure to its colonial, republican, and modern architecture. No one doubts that Cartagena is the jewel of the Colombian Caribbean.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
• Private air-conditioned vehicle
• English-speaking tour guide
• Sightseeing tour of Cartagena
• Entrance fees
During this fascinating tour, you'll learn about the history of this amazing city. After we leave the port, on our way to the walled city, we'll pass by the Manga Area, where the Republican Architecture is still alive.
Next, we'll make our way up the winding roads to Convento de la Popa, where you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the harbor and the city. Here, we'll visit the monastery with its ornate 22 karat gold foil altar and a lovely, flower-filled courtyard. After, a short stop (10 minutes) at the San Felipe de Barajas Castle, we'll visit the Church of San Pedro Claver, Pierino Gallo Mall (30 minutes), and end with a drive through the Bocagrande and Castillogrande residential areas.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat.
• You may want to bring some extra cash for souvenirs and gratuities.
• You will see all of the sites listed, but perhaps in a different order.
• Colombia has a strong sun! Make sure you wear/bring sunscreen.
• Times are flexible. Please call ShoreTrips if you wish to change the time.
• The minimum age for this tour is 1.
• We do not provide strollers or car seats, so if you have small children, you'll want to bring these items with you.
Days offered: 7 days a week