A whirlwind tour of Monaco and the surrounding area, including an Eze perfume factory.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• English-speaking driver/guide
• Monte Carlo
Your adventure begins in Eze, a charming medieval village perched on the top of the mountain, rising high above the sea to give you a fantastic view. Eze is home to one of the branches of the renowned Fragonard perfumerie. Here you will get a guided visit of the factory, as well as a chance to shop at the factory store.
Next, you will be taken to Monte Carlo and The Golden Square where the famous Hotel de Paris, the Casino, the beautiful gardens and the luxury shops are located.
Remember to bring your passport if you want to enter the Casino! This will be followed by a city tour, where you will be treated to an exploration of the old town on "The Rock": the Prince's Palace with the changing of the guard, the Cathedral, and the Princess Grace Memorial. Finish with a drive around the Grand Prix circuit!
• This trip requires a minimum of 25 people. The maximum number that can be accommodated is 50.
• Food, beverages, and entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour.
• While in Monte Carlo you will have the option to spend time in their famous casinos. The Casino de Paris is open all day and the Monte Carlo Casino is open after 2 PM. Please note that if you are interested in playing at a card game table you need to be over 21, have your passport, and wear a jackets/tie (no shorts or sneakers). Generally travelers spend about 15 minutes between the casinos giving them time to take pictures and play a few coin slots if interested.
• The price of this tour does not include the 10€ entrance fee to the Monte Carlo casino.
Days offered: 7 days a week