Customized Full Day In The French Riviera By MinibusExplore > France > Villefranche > Customized Full Day In The French Riviera By Minibus
The itinerary chosen by you and your wonderful driver.
This full day trip will deliver the best of the French Riviera to you in the best possible way. Your private driver will meet you at the meeting place, whether your hotel or cruise ship, and begin with a drive along the lower coastal road. After that the trip is up to you, but these are some of our ideas...
Beautiful back roads, ever changing landscapes, and open skies - the French Riviera is meant to be explored. Based on the conditions of the day, and with the help of your driver's insight, your flexible itinerary will take you to a few of the region's charming towns.
In Nice, stop in to see the market and try the famous socca (a delicious brick-oven-baked pancake of chickpea flour and olive oil), or visit the Chagall and Matisse museums.
Afterwards, enjoy a short ride out of town as you journey to two favorite villages--St. Paul de Vence and Vence. In the first, you may want to see the Foundation Maeght, an incredible museum that reflects the contemporary artists who live and work in this area. St. Paul de Vence is also famous for the many craftsmen and studios that line the paths of the old village. Or you may prefer to see Vence first, as it has some talented artists. These may be artists who paint, sculpt, or whose producta are the most wonderful food and pastry!
Now, we'll travel back to Nice to spend whatever time is left to see the city and then head out on the mid-road, traveling through Eze as we head for our stop in La Turbie. View Monte Carlo from above and the remains of a stirring Roman ruin from below.
Or, you may decide that after Nice you would like to make your way to Antibes. After Antibes, head to Cannes for a chance to experience the home of the Cannes Film Festival for yourself. Drive through the city, including the old town and some great views. Check out the perpetually busy Croisette Boulevard, the nicest hotels and beaches, and, if you want, make a stop at the Film Festival Palace--feel like a star as you take a walk up the famous steps!
- Admissions, food, and beverages are not included in the price of this tour.
- It is up to you and your driver to decide whether or not to stop for lunch.
- Please select the surcharge if you want to visit the Prince's Palace of Monaco. This site requires an expensive parking fee for this size vehicle. Entrance to the Prince's Palace is not included and costs 8€ per person.
- There are also parking fees for Eze (50€) and Saint paul de Vence (70€) (payable to your driver if you wish to visit).
- You may not have time to see everything mentioned in the tour description. As this is a private tour, it is entirely customizable. Contact ShoreTrips for more information.
Days offered: 7 days a week