Private Helicopter Sightseeing TourExplore > United States > Massachusetts > Private Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Get up in the air and see Boston in a whole new way!
Experience Boston's beautiful architecture and world famous sights like few others have...from above.
Included in this tour:
- Luxury round-trip transportation to/from hotel or cruise ship
- 30-minute flightseeing tour of Boston
- Incredible memories and photo opportunities!
An incomparable New England aerial experience awaits you on this thrilling, one-of-a-kind tour!
We'll take off from our metro Boston helipad and in under two minutes we'll be in the heart of downtown. We'll fly across the Boston Navy yard, past the North End, through the Financial District, and down Newbury Street on our way to fabled Fenway Park. From there, we'll soar past the brightly colored sailboats on the Charles River and over historic bridges to the impressive Bunker Hill Monument.
Now that we're at the half-way point in our tour, we'll continue north of the city along Greater Boston's North Shore, traveling up the coast and taking in the spectacular sights of tall ships, magnificent ocean homes, picturesque lighthouses, and the wave-splashed rocky cliffs of Marblehead, Cape Anne, and Rockport's Sandy Bay. Pay close attention and you may even spot some harbor seals!
This charming, historic city will never look the same to you after seeing it from a bird's eye view.
- There is approximately 30 minutes of flying time during this tour.
- Please bring your ID, voucher, comfortable clothes, and a camera. No loose shoes, hats, sandals, or flip flops.
- We will ask for each passenger's weight at check-out.
- Please note that there are no public restrooms at the helipad.
- There is a weight limit of 240 lbs. per seat and total passenger weight of 450 lbs. (for 3 passengers).
- Maximum 3 passengers per helicopter.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the main days of operation, however, other days may be available upon special request.
Days offered: 7 days a week