Enjoy the highlights of Oslo with a special emphasis on Jewish history.
Your chauffeur-driven vehicle and English-speaking guide will be waiting at the harbor and will start your tour by driving through the city, past the Fortress of Akershus, the new Oslo Opera House, the Norwegian Parliament building, the National Theatre, City Hall, the Royal Residence and the University of Oslo. A drive by the Oslo Synagogue and the Jewish cemetery will also be included, while the guide explains the Jewish history of Oslo. You will continue on to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, a highlight of the tour, and further to Holmenkollen Ski Jump. If time allows, a visit to the Viking Ship Museum will complete your tour (entrance fees not included).
- If you choose to visit the Viking Ship Museum, the admission fee is 60 NOK (approximately $11 USD) per person.
- The synagogue is not always open for visits, due to religious holidays and ceremonies.
- We recommend that you bring a light jacket or shawl.
- Bring some cash for the admission to the Viking Museum. All other admissions can be paid by credit card.
- Accomodation can be made for people with limited mobility and/or in a wheelchair. Please notify ShoreTrips at the time of booking.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limitation for this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week