Visit the most outstanding religious buildings in the City.
Your tour will begin at the Plaza del Patriarch, where your guide will be waiting for you to start you visits of the most outstanding religious buildings in the City.
Your first stop will be the Patriarch Church, a 17th century Renaissance church considered to be one of the most beautiful in Spain and a very rare example of Italian Renaissance style. This church keeps very old traditions, including the daily singing of Gregorian chants.
Afterwards, take a coffee break in the cafeteria located in the Renaissance cloister of the Ancient University, founded in 1503.
After a short walk you will then visit the oldest church in the city, San Juan del Hospital, built in the 13th century and headquarter of the Opus Dei in Valencia. Just next to this church you will also visit the Admiral Baths, a very rare example of public Baths of the 13th century. Inspired by the Arab Baths of the city, the Admiral Baths have just been restored and opened to the public for visits.
Finally, visit the Cathedral, where the officially-recognized (by the Vatican) Holy Grail is kept. Also in the Cathedral, visit the chapel of the famous Borggia Family. Additionally, if time permits, you may get a chance to stop in at some of the souvenir shops in the surrounding area of the Cathedral.
- A drink of your choice (soft drink, beer, coffee, horchata, etc.) is included in the price of this tour.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes. This tour will run rain or shine.
- Hours of operation for mentioned monuments are subject to change in accordance with local holidays.
- This tour will not be available December 25, January 1, or the month of August.
- Following your included transfer the duration of this tour is done on foot.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday