Half Day Spanish Cooking Class With LunchExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Half Day Spanish Cooking Class With Lunch
So convenient, you can shop til you drop, cook, and feast on a delicious meal all in one day!
The culture of the Catalonia region is based on food and wine. Participate in this lovely immersion into the care and feeding of the Catalon people to really understand this area of the world and also to experience the best part of it. This is an experience that you will take home with you and share with many others.
Join your ultra-friendly culinary experts in a fun, hands-on experience! This is an innovative, creative, alternative, and exclusive way to get to know Barcelona, Spain!
Some of the world’s finest dishes are Spanish. They're rich in both tradition and history, with Arab, Jewish, Roman, Aztec, and many other influences.
You'll be taught step-by-step to make traditional Spanish dishes such as: tomato soup with idiazabal cheese, potato omelette with tomato bread, seafood paella, and sweet Catalan cream for dessert! One of the best parts about this workshop is that the menu is always changing as new trends in Spanish cooking are continuously incorporated.
No cooking workshop is complete without tasting your scrumptious creation! Sit back and enjoy your very own 4-course meal. Yum!
- The price of this tour includes the workshop, the meal that follows it (accompanied with a Rioja wine or water), and a printed set of the recipes prepared.
- Special Note: If you are interested in touring the market, please see our other excursion, "HALF DAY COOKING CLASS WITH MARKET VISIT AND LUNCH."
- Please note that the length of this tour many vary, depending on how fast your groups works through the demonstration. Some groups may get through more quickly, and some may take longer.
- You may either walk or take a taxi to the meeting location. It is a 15-minute walk from the pier. If you take a taxi, it will cost about 4€.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- This excursion is wheelchair accessible, but requires participants to sit on a bar stool during the class and while eating.
- There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 14 people per class.
- If you have more than 14 in your group, please contact ShoreTrips and we will make special arrangements for you.
Days offered: 7 days a week