Half Day Cooking Class With Market Visit And LunchExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Half Day Cooking Class With Market Visit And Lunch
Enjoy this traditional cooking workshop, in the very heart of Barcelona!
The Mediterranean cuisine has acquired, in recent years, international renown to an unprecedented extent. Many Mediterranean chefs have gained international acclaim, and their culinary tradition is famous all over the world for its richness and variety. Additionally, the Mediterranean diet is considered to be especially healthy!
This company came to life with the aim of contributing to the spread of the Mediterranean's deeply rooted culinary traditions--and they look forward to sharing all of this cultural richness with you!
Your half-day hands-on traditional cooking workshop will be a unique and exclusive experience, held at the company's own premises on the Ramblas, in the very heart of the city. The entire workshop is designed to offer you direct contact with local cuisine in a warm, cheerful, and very participative atmosphere.
You'll begin with a guided tour to the famous market of La Boqueria, where you'll purchase the ingredients for your meal. Your guide will teach you how to select the freshest and best fish, meat, vegetables, and more. Once you've got everything you need, you'll head back and begin preparations for a delicious, traditional 4-course meal. When you've finished, enjoy a taste of the dishes prepared during the workshop, including Roja wine or water to accompany the meal.
Afterwards, you'll receive a printed set of the recipes that you've just prepared so you can recreate this wonderful experience when you return home.
- The price of this tour includes the workshop, the meal that follows it (accompanied with a Rioja wine or water), market entrance fee, and a printed set of the recipes prepared.
- Visits to La Boqueria market are only recommended in the mornings from Tuesday to Saturday, and also Friday and Saturday afternoons.
- Please note that the length of this tour many vary, depending on how fast your groups works through the demonstration. Some groups may get through more quickly, while others may take longer.
- You may either walk or take a taxi to the meeting location. It is a 15-minute walk from the pier. If you take a taxi, it will cost about 4€.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 14 people per class.
- If you have more than 14 in your group, please contact ShoreTrips and we will make special arrangements for you.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday