Majestic Spain From A Hot Air BalloonExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Majestic Spain From A Hot Air Balloon
The beauties of Spain seen from the sky!
This incredible group of pilots took 1st in the 2012 French Hot Air Balloon Championship and 6th in the 2012 Hot Air Balloon World Championship, which was held in Battle Creek, Michigan, USA!
Imagine it now. You are floating high above the Spanish countryside. The sights below you look like a miniature landscape sculpted by hand. Effortlessly making your way to the sights of the Pyrenees, the Mediterranean, and Monteny mountain, you develop a new perspective on traveling. This will etch its place in your mind as the highlight of your vacation.
Following your pickup at the cruise ship pier or an area hotel, you'll make your way to the take- off destination just outside of Montseny Natural Park. After a stop in Cardedeu for a pre-flight coffee, you'll witness the inflation of your hot air balloon as your pilot gives an introduction to your day ahead. Once on board, you'll embark on a 1-1.5 hour flight that will leave you speechless! Getting as high as 3,000 feet in the air, you'll have the opportunity to admire the incredible natural beauties of this area from a bird's eye view. From the Montseny massifs to the towering Pyrenees, you'll be amazed by your panoramic view of majestic Spain. Celebrate your adventure with a champagne toast and a surprise snack that provides a perfect cap off to your day!
- Ballooning is weather dependent. In the event conditions are not suitable, you will be given the option between rescheduling or cancelling the tour.
- The per person rate combines you with other travelers. The private option provides your own pilot and balloon.
- Food and drinks at coffee break are not included in the price.
- The meeting location is in the city center. More information will be provided on your voucher. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the non-private option.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5 or for pregnant women.
Days offered: 7 days a week