Extended City Tour Of Barcelona By Private VehicleExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Extended City Tour Of Barcelona By Private Vehicle
Enjoy this city tour of Barcelona from the comfort of a van.
Get ready for a whirlwind tour of Barcelona.
Your guide will drive you to all of the must-see sights in the city, making sure that you have plenty of opportunity to walk around and see everything up close, depending on your interests.
See the Cathedral and Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família, Barcelona's funkiest church. Begun in 1883, it is still not finished! You'll also visit Park Güell, a garden complex with fascinating architectural elements situated on a hill in the Gràcia district. From the large cross at the Park's high-point you can get the most complete view of Barcelona and the bay, including the Sagrada Família and the Montjuïc area.
Now make your way to Monjuic, a hill rising 700 feet above the city's commercial port and providing some of the best views of Barcelona and on the way you will pass nearby another of Gaudi's works, Casa Mila, a deeply controversial building. Its rippled stone facade and harsh wrought iron balconies earned it the nickname "La Pedrera." This will be followed by Casa Batlló, known locally as "Casa dels ossos," or house of bones, due to its exterior skeletal quality.
- The price of this tour does not include any admissions, food, beverages, or gratuities.
- During the booking process you will be asked if you would like your guide to Pre-purchase tickets to Park Guell (€10) and La Sagrada Familia (€26) to avoid waiting in lines. You will pay for these on the day of the program. If you choose to visit inside these sites, it will take time away from viewing other locations in the city.
- Time pending, this tour includes a partial walking tour in the Gothic area. This walking portion will be based on your interests and physical abilities.
- Pre-reserved tickets (skip the line) are non-refundable once the service is booked.
- Please be aware that there is an increase in pricing for service on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. See pricing.
- You may not be able to visit all places listed on the itinerary, pending your preferences and pace of the day. This is a customizable program.
- For groups of 7 or more, you do not need to purchase the supplement pricing for Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Days offered: 7 days a week