This 40-minute flight will provide you with an interesting perspective from the air.
This flight is a great introduction to Down East Maine from above.
This flight will take you around the entire island of Mt. Desert, showing you views from all sides.
You'll enjoy sights of the towns of Bar Harbor, Northeast, Southwest Harbor, and Bass Harbor.
We'll also circle around your cruise ship, Egg Rock, Bear Island and Bass Harbor Lighthouses. Finally, see Somes Sound, the only fjord on the eastern seaboard.
- We suggest that you bring cash for gratuity and the souvenir shop.
- Aircraft is a Cessna 172 high-wing
- Minimum 2 people.
- Maximum number we can accommodate per departure is 6 people, 3 passengers per plane.
- Planes have space for 3 guests and the pilot.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per person.
- No minimum age; however, ages 2 and under will sit on the lap of their guardian.
Days offered: 7 days a week