Aerial Tour Of Bar Harbor's BaysExplore > United States > Maine > Aerial Tour Of Bar Harbor's Bays
A full hour in the air! A ShoreTrips exclusive.
See Acadia National Park and Maine's historic lighthouses from the sky!
Fly over seven of Maine's historic lighthouses (built in the 1800's) including: Winter Harbor, Prospect Harbor, Egg Rock, Baker Island, Bear Island, Bass Harbor Head and the Blue Hill Bay Light!
During your one hour flight you will also see Acadia National Park and the many islands. The views are spectacular. As a special treat, we'll circle above your cruise ship, too... for a really cool perspective.
After an hour of soaring in the sky, we'll land and enjoy a picnic lunch before heading back to your ship/hotel.
- There are vegetarian options for those that need it. On the way to the airport, you will fill out a card with your sandwich preference (lobster roll, veggie, etc). You will also get a bottled water.
- Bring cash for the souvenir shop/gratuity.
- Aircraft is a Cessna 172 high-wing
- Minimum 2 people.
- Maximum number we can accommodate per departure is 6 people, 3 passengers per plane.
- Planes have space for 3 guests and the pilot.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per person.
- No minimum age; however, ages 2 and under will sit on the lap of their guardian.
Days offered: 7 days a week