Bangkok Package Day And One Half, Hotel Additional
Perfect package for those lucky enough to be here for 2 days!
On this tour you will:
• Enjoy a knowledgeable licensed English-speaking guide
• Have a comfortable ride in an air conditioned van
As your ride from Laem Chabang is about 2 hours, we offer this chance to use the 2 days to tour this fabulous city and make best use of your time. We will transfer you from the pier and begin your sightseeing immediately upon your entry to the city. The day will end at your hotel, which is not included. A morning pickup the day following will continue your tour and then transfer you to the ship. If you would like us to handle your hotel reservation, we can do that as well.
On your ride into Bangkok, you will have time to discuss your itinerary with your guide. Below find our list of our favorite highlights that we determined are special to Bangkok but you can work with your guide if you wish to make changes. Those changes must be made at the beginning of your first day or even better, you can contact ShoreTrips in advance to make sure your wishes are included and the timing is correct.
Choose with your guide from this list:
1) Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo, home of Emerald Buddha
2) Wat Pho, home of Reclining Buddha
3) Canal tour by private klong boat
4) Ayutthaya, past capital
5) Floating Market and Flower Markets
6) Jim Thompson's House
8) Amulet Market
9) National Museum
10) Siam Paragon
• Admissions are not included in the tour and average about $13 per person.
Clients will pay these fees at the point of purchase with their own funds.
• Klong boat tour will be approximately $40 per boat.
• Food and beverages are not included in the tour but will be approximately $15 per person.
Lunch will be at an air-conditioned Thai restaurant with a menu that includes dishes for vegetarians, children and those not comfortable with Thai food.
• ATMs and money exchange locations are plentiful.
• Please contact ShoreTrips if you need assitance in booking a hotel.
• You must dress appropriately in the palace and WatPho. No sandals, shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed. We suggest carrying a shawl to cover your shoulders if you have no sleeves.
• You will be required to remove your shoes at most of the temples. If you are adverse to this, you should bring socks or surgical booties otherwise you will not be allowed in.
Days offered: 7 days a week