Golf 18 Holes At Thai Country ClubExplore > Thailand > Bangkok > Golf 18 Holes At Thai Country Club
This is a luxurious property and will deliver a perfect experience for a dedicated golfer.
We waited for our luggage in the airport and watched all the golf clubs circulating around the baggage claim area. It was obvious to us that golf was 'big' here.
Golfers and scuba divers have this in common, the quest for nirvana. You all like to collect as many dive locations and golf course experiences as possible in that search. Well, Thailand is big on golf and its rolling countryside is well suited for this sport.
Designed under US PGA international standards by Denis Griffiths, at that time president of the world-renowned American Society of Golf Course Architects, the Thai Country Club opened in December 1996. The design adapts to everyday member use up to a very tough challenge for major international tournaments featuring the finest players in the world. The 7,157-yard course, from the professional tees, was tested during the 1997 Asian Honda Classic won by Tiger Woods.
The high-tech computer designed greens make for many interesting pin placements. The entire course features immaculate conditions, a neo-classic design and alkali variety from hole to hole, along with an abundance of water and sand hazards. The course is a constant test of one’s golfing proficiency.
This is an upscale property. Why golf in Thailand if you aren't golfing the best course available?
- Club rentals are available at an additional cost during check out.
- There is a surcharge on weekends and public holidays. You must purchase the weekend/holiday rate.
- You will need to provide your passport information at the time of the booking.
- Not available on Mondays.
- Rates are valid through April 30th, 2018.
- Please note there are several cruise piers in and around Bangkok. If your ship changes itinerary, there may be a change in cost. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday