Choose where to go and what to see during this full day of touring in a limo.
If you are arriving on a cruise ship, your tour will depart from Piraeus, the ancient port of Athens. If you are staying in a hotel in Athens, your tour will begin at your hotel.
Your itinerary is your own. Stop and start as you like or use your driver for his knowledge of the area, which he knows well.
Visit whatever locations pique your interest: Syntagma Square (where most of the famous ancient monuments are located), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, or the National Library. See the evzones in their picturesque uniforms and the Presidential Palace on Herod Atticus Street. The Acropolis is certainly worth a stop. The ancient "high city" is topped with marble temples dedicated to the city's goddess Athena, and dates back to the Late Bronze Age. If you choose to climb to the Acropolis, please note that your driver is NOT licensed to accompany you on your climb. If you want this service, please book our ATHENS CITY TOUR.
If you are interested in seeing something particular or dining at a specific restaurant, please let us know and we will make those arrangements for you.
- Please note that your English-speaking driver cannot enter sites with you.
- The price of this tour does not include any food, beverages, entrance fees, or gratuities.
- Entrance fees to most Athenian archaeological sites are approximately 12€ per person. Entrance fee to the Acropolis is 20€ per person.
- Please note that your driver is NOT licensed to accompany you on a climb to the top of the Acropolis. If you want this service, please book our ATHENS CITY TOUR.
- This service is unable to meet you inside the pier. Your meeting instructions will direct you to the representative. That may require a short walk at Dock A or a short courtesy shuttle ride at Dock B.
Days offered: 7 days a week