Glide through Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st century!
What a great new way to discover this amazing city. This is an incredible adventure on 2 (large!) wheels.
If you consider biking a relaxing and efficient way to explore a new city, then this tour will blow you away with its revolutionary method of sightseeing. Featuring the new Segway HT, this effortless tour allows you to glide along the charming streets of Rome without breaking a sweat.
Relive the days of Ancient Rome while rolling through the most spectacular places of Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st century! Highlights include such memorable sights as Circus Maximus, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Colosseum, Trajan's Column, Palatine Hill, Orange and Rose Gardens, and Santa Maria's Church with its Bocca della Verita wall sculpture.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel through Rome on a Segway. This remarkable adventure is enriched by historical information, enchanting anecdotes, hidden treasures, and legends and stories that resonate throughout the city.
Our tours are limited to 10 people in order to guarantee an intimate and unique experience. You'll be provided with a set of headphones so you can comfortably listen to your audio-guide through a comfortable headpiece set.
As you travel along, you'll have lots of opportunities to capture unique photos of Rome's everlasting architecture.
- Please check in at least 5 minutes before your tour begins.
- You will need to show identification and your pre-paid activity voucher to take this tour.
- Please keep in mind that a Segway is not a magic carpet and it requires a minimum amount of skill to operate.
- The price includes a 2.5-hour Segway ride (plus a 30-minute orientation session) with a tour leader, audio-guide, headphones (so you can comfortably listen to your guide), a helmet (optional), and a poncho (in case of rain).
- This tour will depart rain or shine, and you will be happy that it did!
- Be advised that there are no restrooms in the Rome Segway Tour Office or on the tour route.
- There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 for this tour.
- You must be at least 12 years old to take this tour.
- Children under 18 years of age cannot take part of our tours alone. They must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for pregnant women, or those weighing under 100 lbs. or over 250 lbs.
- This tour is not available on holidays.
Days offered: 7 days a week