A wonderful, personalized, one-hour introduction to Rome by a local expert!
Take advantage of a wonderful opportunity to start your Roman holiday 'in the know.' The invaluable advice and counsel this service offers will be based on your personality, interests and travel goals!
This special 'concierge service' includes:
- A two hour consultation in your hotel lobby with a "Rome expert."
- A personal chat about the city's history, restaurants, neighborhoods, museums, sites and events, including inside tips and interesting 'secrets' to help you make the most of your time in the Eternal City.
Our orientation chat is a crash course on Rome, designed to acclimate you to your surroundings and answer any questions you may have regarding your stay. We also aim to share with you our unparalleled local guide's knowledge of the restaurants, museums, events and sites you should not miss.
This chat normally takes place in your hotel lobby shortly after your arrival, or we can opt to retire to a nearby cafe.
In addition to answering your questions, we will offer our advice on what is the best day to visit certain museums and monuments, when is the next general strike and how it might affect your visit. We'll bring along maps and our guidebooks to the city that will feature information suited to your particular visit.
- Price is a flat fee for your entire group.
- Children encouraged.
This activity is only available when you purchase at least one of the following ShoreTrips shared walking tours:
- IMPERIAL ROME WALKING TOUR INCLUDING THE COLOSSEUM
- WALK ROME'S JEWISH GHETTO & TRASTEVERE
- SAVORING ROME - A WALKING TOUR FOR FOOD LOVERS
- VATICAN ART WALKING TOUR
- WALK THE STREETS OF CLASSICAL ROME
Days offered: 7 days a week