Angels And Demons: Secrets And SymbolismExplore > Italy > Rome > Angels And Demons: Secrets And Symbolism
A glimpse into the clandestine symbolism hidden in some of Rome's most well-known works.
In his books Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code, best-selling author Dan Brown offered only a glimpse into the clandestine symbolism hidden in some of the most well-known works of art and architecture. Now, in the city where it all took place, you'll get a chance to delve deeper into the mysteries that were introduced to you on the pages of these books.
This special tour, which takes its inspiration from Brown's books, follows a path laid by the intrigues, scandals, and deceits of some of the greatest artists and most powerful popes of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
During this captivating full-day tour, we'll visit numerous off-the-beaten-path sites, as well as many of the most famous piazzas and monuments in Rome.
- This is a walking tour. There is no private vehicle included.
- If there are 1-3 people in your group, there may be an additional transportation cost of 10€-12€ per person for taxis during the tour, or 1.5€ for public transportation. If there are 4 or more people in your group, there may be an additional transportation cost of 20€-24€ per person for taxis during the tour, as you will need two taxis.
- This tour includes a lunch break in addition to the touring time. Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- Please note that this tour is for hotel guests staying in the city of Rome only. If you are coming in on a cruise ship, please see our offerings in CIVITAVECCHIA.
- Admissions must be pre-purchased during checkout.
Days offered: 7 days a week