The City Seen From The Angels: Rome Rooftop TourExplore > Italy > Rome > The City Seen From The Angels: Rome Rooftop Tour
This tour will show you some unforgettable images of the city as seen from above.
On this tour, you'll get a "bird's eye view" of some of the city's most beautiful structures, including magnificent ruins and splendid cupolas.
This tour includes:
• A visit to at least three rooftop terraces
• An English-speaking guide
• Incredible views of ancient Rome
Out and about amongst history and legends, we'll take you to a trio of splendid terraces (on top of luxury hotels and museums) from which you can admire the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, and countless churches and palaces, almost as if you were riding on the wings of angels! A unique and exclusive way to discover the city, the itinerary for this tour may vary depending on the season and availability, but it will include at least three terraces from which your knowledgeable, passionate guide will share renowned tales about the city below. Among the destinations visited are the rooftop terrace at the Vittoriano, which overlooks the Roman Forum and Colosseum area; Castel Sant'Angelo, with spectacular views of St. Peter's Basilica and the whole center of Rome; the Janiculum Hill overlooking the entire city from above.
Look carefully and you may catch a glimpse of angels perched on the rooftops and clouds of this majestic city.
• The drive between Civitavecchia and Rome is approximately one hour and 15 minutes each way.
• This walking tour is 3 hours long. Following the tour, you will have approximately 4 hours of free time before meeting up with your driver to be taken back to the cruise ship.
• This is a private walking tour. There is no private vehicle included in Rome. If there are 1-3 people in your group, there may be an additional transportation cost of 10€-12€ per person for taxis during the tour, or 1€ for public transportation. If there are 4 or more people in your group, there may be an additional transportation cost of 20€-24€ per person for taxis during the tour, as you will need two taxis.
• Food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
Admissions must be pre-purchased during checkout.
Days offered: 7 days a week