Angels And Demons: Secrets And SymbolismExplore > Italy > Rome > Angels And Demons: Secrets And Symbolism
A glimpse into the clandestine symbolism hidden in some of Rome's most well-known works.
In his books Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code, best-selling author Dan Brown offered only a glimpse into the clandestine symbolism hidden in some of the most well-known works of art and architecture. Now, in the city where it all took place, you'll get a chance to delve deeper into the mysteries that were introduced to you on the pages of these books.
This special tour, which takes its inspiration from Brown's books, follows a path laid by the intrigues, scandals, and deceits of some of the greatest artists and most powerful popes of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
During this captivating full-day tour, we'll visit numerous off-the-beaten-path sites, as well as many of the most famous piazzas and monuments in Rome.
- The drive between Civitavecchia and Rome is approximately one hour and 15 minutes each way.
- This tour is 7 hours long, and includes a lunch break in addition to the touring time.
- Food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
- This is a walking tour. There is no private vehicle included in Rome. If there are 1-3 people in your group, there may be an additional transportation cost of 10€-12€ per person for taxis during the tour, or 1.5€ for public transportation. If there are 4 or more people in your group, there may be an additional transportation cost of 20€-24€ per person for taxis during the tour, as you will need two taxis.
- Admissions must be pre-purchased during checkout.
- Please note that on the first Sunday of each month many tourist sites in Italy have free admission. This can often result in long lines. If you are staying at a hotel, it may be beneficial to avoid booking a tour involving inside visits to major attractions on these days. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
Days offered: 7 days a week