Learn secrets of cuisine relished within all corners of Turkey, but rarely experienced by outsiders.
After we meet we will stop for a Spice tasting session in a Spice shop that has been operating for five generations. Then we will take a ferry to the Asian side of Istanbul. We will join Selin in her new house on the Asian side where she will teach you how to make a traditional home-cooked Turkish meal. For lunch, you will savor what you have cooked!
Selin shops daily for her groceries so the ingredients are seasonal and fresh.
Dishes are approachable and easy to replicate in your home country.
- You will need to taxi to the cooking location. Taxi from the pier should cost about $5-$6 per taxi, each way. More instructions will be on your voucher.
- Guests are supplied with aprons to use during the class as well as detailed recipe booklets that are theirs to keep.
- Please indicate food allergies/dietary needs during check out.
- This tour requires a minimum of two people.
- This is not a private tour. It is a small shared tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week