Cruise through the streets on a segway, enjoy lunch on the beach, take a water taxi ride.
We took this tour on our last visit to the island. It was a blast! We had segwayed before, but it had been years. It's like riding a bike...you never forget.
This tour includes:
- Segway lesson and tour
- Use of a beach chair and shared umbrella
- A great Caribbean lunch
- Special discounts at several local shops
This tour is energizing and fun and covers multiple interests. Simple one-on-one instructions will get you started before you head out on your own two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicle. It really is as simple as it appears.
Initially, we'll head in the direction of some of the more popular souvenir stops. Armed with a special discount, you'll have some time at the Guava Berry Emporium, which sells "island folk liqueur," a rum-based liqueur that is flavored with guava berries.
Next, we'll head down the boardwalk while crowds gape at what a master you are at maneuvering this new-fangled machine.
In the middle of your tour, we'll be happy to stop and take a photo of you on your segway with the cruise ships behind you. We'll take a break for lunch at the beach where a variety of options will be available for you.
Following lunch, you'll have some time to spend at the beach or you can choose to do some shopping before we direct you to the water taxi that will return you to the pier.
- You will need to take a water taxi to the meeting point. The roundtrip water taxi will cost $7 per person and is not included in the price of this tour.
- If you plan to swim, please wear your swimsuit under your clothes. You will need a towel and sunscreen. There are no lockers, so we recommend that you wear a backpack while segwaying.
- There are showers and restroom facilities for your use at the beach.
- You will be required to wear a helmet while on the segway.
- You must be 12 years old and accompanied by an adult to participate in this tour.
- You must be a minimum of 100 lbs. and a maximum of 250 lbs. to segway.
Days offered: 7 days a week