Experience St. Maarten's compact, historic capital city, Philipsburg--on a bicycle!
Feel the tropical sun on your skin, the fresh breeze in your hair, and the freedom of the road under your feet as you cycle around Phillipsburg’s most famous historic landmarks with your knowledgeable guide and fellow free-spirited travelers.
Among the important sites you will visit are the 200-year-old Passangrahan Hotel, the city’s 18th century courthouse, Philipsburg's quaint gingerbread houses, the Great Salt Pond, Carnival Village, and much more!
Finally, hugging the coast, you and your cycling companions will continue your ride along the boardwalk to a local bar to enjoy a cold drink and take in the magnificent view, including yachts anchored in the bay. You are also welcome to take a swim in the turquoise waters of Great Bay before heading back to port!
- Bring sunscreen and a hat, as well as a swimsuit if you plan to swim.
- Please note: There are some parts of this route that involve sharing the road with automobiles and pedestrians. Please note that there is not a bike lane.
- A minimum of 4 people are required to book this tour.
- Must be at least 12 years old.
- As with any other active tour, riders must be in good physical condition and free of health issues.
Sorry, this tour is not available on November 11, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week