Known for its lovely stretch of sand, this property will welcome you.
This is why you go on vacation. Kick back and relax on a beach chair, dig your toes in the sand, explore St. Maarten's underwater world. The choice is yours. Regardless of what you choose, this will definitely be a day to remember.
This tour includes:
- Use of a beach chair and umbrella
- One hour paddle board or kayak use
- 2.5 hour snorkel trip
- Time for relaxing, snorkeling, soaking up the sun
- An awesome day at the beach!
What seems simple is often not. In this case, it took us years to secure this location for a beach day. After many visits, we are now offering a wonderful beach day on St. Maarten. The inviting stretch of sand is dotted with chairs and umbrellas and you'll have your own here.
Our beach day is ideally located on the south coast of Dutch St. Maarten, only minutes from the capital of Philipsburg. Everything you need for your day's enjoyment is here. While food and beverages are not included in the price of this tour, you'll have access to a variety that will satisfy all ages and tastes. And, as this beach is on the Dutch side, you can comfortably bring your family without fearing exposure to public nudity.
What IS included is the experience of the white sand beach and the azure blue Caribbean Sea and the activities that lay under its surface.
For your snorkeling adventure, we'll cruise down to Simpson Bay and Mullet Bay in our "Flip Flop" motor boat. Here, you'll snorkel among the beautiful coral reefs and are likely to see schools of grunts, parrotfish, and surgeonfish swimming in the crystal clear waters.
Enjoy yourself all day!
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, T-shirt, and your favorite book.
- You will need to take a 5-10 minute taxi ride to the beach location. The taxi ride will cost approximately $10-$12 each way.
- Jet Skis are available to rent for 30 minute increments. The approximate cost is $65.
- The snorkel trip departs at 10 a.m. So please check in no later than 9:45 am.
Days offered: 7 days a week