Swimming and eating at private waterfalls combined with a great ATV route makes this perfect.
This tour begins with instruction and practice for both experienced riders and novices. Once everyone has found their comfort level, our adventure through the forests and along the Hule'ia River begins. As we drive along the trail, we'll keep the speed at a comfortable level so you have time to look at the scenery.
Your experienced guides are one of the highlights of the tour. They enjoy people, as well as their jobs, and entertain guests of all ages with the history and folklore of Kauai. They know all about the indigenous vegetation and will point out medicinal plants. They'll show you the best spots for capturing the most amazing photos and will make you comfortable at a private waterfall for your picnic lunch.
You'll have a blast as you fly over the Hule'ia River via our Indiana Jones rope swing and splash into our tropical spring-fed waterfall. If time and weather permit, we'll make tour stops at 2 locations for swimming (roughly 25-30 minutes at each stop).
This tour, which has some of the more challenging terrain and an incredible diversity of views, including famous movie locations, Hawaiian wildlife, and historical sites, combine for a fun and memorable experience.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (mandatory) - tennis or water shoes are fine. You may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend wearing dark clothing or clothing you don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Wear your swimsuit under your clothing. Bring an extra change of clothing, towels, insect repellent, sunscreen, and your camera.
- We'll supply helmets, goggles, a bandana, beverages, snacks, and a picnic deli lunch (including a vegetarian option).
- The first half hour will be spent on check-in, paper work, and getting outfitted for the tour.
- This tour operates rain or shine, unless the downpour is heavy. This will be determined by the tour operator.
- We have attached a map and directions to your voucher for those of you who are driving to the starting point. If you are arriving by cruise ship, you will need to take a taxi, which will cost about $25-$30 each way for 4-5 people. It is about a 30-minute ride.
- Price includes all taxes.
- The minimum age to participate is 9 years old.
- All participants under 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old.
- All drivers must present a valid drivers license.
- The weight limit per person is 400 pounds. This is not per machine, but per person with a limit of 2 on that machine.
- Guests are requested to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
- There are some short hikes up and down steep, uneven ground to get to the falls, so you should be in reasonably good shape for this tour.
- If you are pregnant, have had recent surgery, knee or back problems, serious health issues, or do not have full use of all of your limbs, you are not able to participate in this tour as a driver or passenger.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Each vehicle holds 1 driver and up to 3 passengers.
- If you are not interested in driving your own vehicle, you may purchase the "Ride with a Guide" option. The number of "Ride with a Guide" seats is limited to 4 per tour.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week