Enjoy Maui from top to bottom, in an A-Star helicopter and a luxury limo-van!
This heavenly "sky-trek" will live on in your dreams.
A smooth, well-planned day on Maui requires an expert guide. And you'll be in the care of one of the island's most organized and experienced guides on this tour.
You'll travel one-way from the Kahului Heliport to Hana in the air-conditioned comfort of a luxury limo-van and the other way in a 6-passenger A-Star jet helicopter.
There will be many photo opportunities along a spectacular sea-coast drive, where you'll visit the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke'anae, Waikani Falls, and Wai'anapanapa State Park, to name just a few of the highlights.
Cascading waterfalls and crystal clear pools will entice you to take an optional swim. And Hana Tropical Gardens' lush, exotic tropical flowers will delight you with the colors and scents of this island paradise.
During the helicopter portion of the tour, you'll soar above Haleakala Crater, the world's largest and most famous dormant volcano. You'll see waterfalls and remote areas of Maui's rain forest from above while stereo music and live narration enhance this breathtaking tour.
Both the morning and afternoon tours include a beach side picnic lunch featuring Pacific-Rim cuisine, served elegantly on linen tablecloths and crystalline plates. Lunch includes Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast and Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono, Fresh Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad, "Maui Gold" pineapple slices, and fudge brownies.
If you prefer a vegetarian lunch, we can replace the chicken with a fresh lettuce wrap filled with vegetables. (Please request at time of booking.)
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- Tour durations, itineraries, viewable sights and flight patterns are subject to change, without notice, due to inclement weather or FAA flight rules and may be altered or canceled for safety or comfort considerations.
- If you drive your rental car to the heliport, there will be a $15 parking fee to be paid onsite.
- Each tour limited to 6 people.
- Each passenger is required to furnish his/her weight. It is very important that this be accurate, as passengers will be weighed at the heliport. To ensure the safety and comfort of all, extra space will be reserved on board the helicopter for passengers weighing 240 pounds or more (including clothing, footwear, and cameras, which may add an additional 10-15 pounds). Such passengers will be required to pay an additional amount, as reflected in our pricing chart.
- This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Days offered: 7 days a week