Paniolo Horseback AdventureExplore > United States > Maui > Paniolo Horseback Adventure
A day with a cowboy theme brings you to Makawao, cowboy country, on the slopes of Haleakala Volcano.
See this rolling landscape from a luxury van but also from the back of a horse, just like in the old days.
This tour includes:
• Round-trip transfer from cruise ship or hotel
• Air-conditioned, 6-8 passenger limo-van transportation
• State-certified tour guide
• Visit to an exotic protea farm
• Tour of Haleakala and the crater's summit
• Light breakfast snack and picnic lunch
• 1.5 hour horseback riding tour through forests and rolling hills
• Visit to the paniolo (cowboy) town of Makawao
Board our luxury limos first thing in the morning and wake up with a light breakfast snack at a scenic stop along the road, before ascending Haleakala for an unforgettable view of the famous crimson crater.
We will then take you to a riding stable and along a trail through eucalyptus forests and gorgeous green pastures. This 1.5 hour horseback riding tour will capture the natural beauty of the real Hawaii.
Next, enjoy a wonderful picnic lunch at the nearby Silver Cloud Ranch. And finally, take one last foray further into cowboy country to the Hawaiian paniolo town of Makawao. There you will find rustic charm, art galleries and charming boutiques.
• Aa light breakfast snack and a picnic lunch are included. Vegetarian lunch entree available.
• Soft drinks are available throughout the tour.
• Please wear full-length pants and hard-soled shoes. The summit may be chilly, so please bring a jacket or sweater.
• This trip requires a minimum of 4 people.
• This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH BACK PROBLEMS
Days offered: 7 days a week