Hana By Land And SkyExplore > United States > Maui > Hana By Land And Sky
Enjoy Maui from top to bottom in an A-Star helicopter and a luxury limo-van!
This heavenly "sky-trek" will live on in your dreams.
A smooth, well-planned day on Maui requires an expert guide. Fortunately, on this tour, you'll be in the care of one of the island's most organized and experienced guides.
You'll travel one-way from Kahului Heliport to Hana in the air-conditioned comfort of a luxury limo-van and the other way in a 6-passenger A-Star jet helicopter.
There will be many photo opportunities along a spectacular sea-coast drive, where you'll visit the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke'anae, Waikani Falls, and Wai'anapanapa State Park, to name just a few of the highlights.
Cascading waterfalls and crystal clear pools will entice you to take an optional swim. And Hana Tropical Gardens' lush, exotic tropical flowers will delight you with the colors and scents of this island paradise.
During the helicopter portion of the tour, you'll soar above Haleakala Crater, the world's largest and most famous dormant volcano. You'll see waterfalls and remote areas of Maui's rain forest from above. Stereo music and live narration will enhance this breathtaking tour.
Both the morning and afternoon tours include a beach side picnic lunch featuring Pacific-Rim cuisine, served elegantly on linen tablecloths and crystalline plates. Lunch includes Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast and Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono, Fresh Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad, "Maui Gold" pineapple slices, and fudge brownies.
If you prefer a vegetarian lunch, we can replace the chicken with a fresh lettuce wrap filled with vegetables. (Please request at time of booking.)
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- If you are staying at a hotel you will have to take a taxi to and from the Kahului Heliport. From most Kahului hotels this will cost approximately $10 each way for up to 4 people.
- Cruise ship passengers, you will have to take a 10 minute taxi to the Kahului Heliport. The approximate cost is $10-12 each way for up to 4 people.
- Tour durations, itineraries, viewable sights and flight patterns are subject to change, without notice, due to inclement weather or FAA flight rules and may be altered or canceled for safety or comfort considerations.
- There is a maximum of 6 people for this tour.
- Each passenger is required to furnish his/her weight. It is very important that this be accurate, as passengers will be weighed at the heliport. To ensure the safety and comfort of all, extra space will be reserved on board the helicopter for passengers weighing 240 pounds or more (including clothing, footwear, and cameras, which may add an additional 10-15 pounds). Such passengers will be required to pay an additional amount, as reflected in our pricing chart.
- This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for anyone with limited mobility. Walkers, wheelchairs, or scooters are not permitted. All participants must be able to climb in and out of the vehicle.
Days offered: 7 days a week