Haleakala Sunrise, The Easy WayExplore > United States > Maui > Haleakala Sunrise, The Easy Way
Travel to the famous summit!
Greet the day as you never have before! Experience sunrise on the summit of Maui's spectacular Haleakala Volcano.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
- Air-conditioned, 6-8 passenger limo-van transportation
- State certified tour guide
- Entrance fee to Haleakala National Park
- Visit to the crater's summit at sunrise
- Tour of a garden featuring the exotic tropical Protea flower
- Tour and shopping in the Upcountry town of Kula
- Continental breakfast at the summit & full breakfast at an Upcountry restaurant
This very special day in Maui begins between 3 and 3:30 a.m. when your guide picks you up in a luxury limo-van and whisks you off to the summit of the majestic Haleakala Volcano. You'll arrive before sunrise at the famed Pu'u Ula Ula (Red Hill), the pinnacle of the crater, where you'll be served a continental breakfast.
At "first light," a kaleidoscope of golden colors will appear and a breathtaking 360-degree view will be revealed, encompassing the Big Island of Hawai'i, West Maui, Lana'i, Moloka'i, and beyond.
Next, enjoy a "run of the menu" breakfast at a charming Upcountry restaurant. And then visit the lovely town of Kula and a farm where many varieties of the ancient and exotic protea flower thrive in the cool, dry weather of this region.
Your return trip, takes you at a Maui-style pace, back through a beautiful agricultural region of the island.
- Two meals are included in the price of this tour--a continental breakfast and a "run of the menu" breakfast at an Upcountry restaurant.
- Soft drinks are available throughout the tour.
- It is about a 10-15 minute walk from the Kahului pier to the meeting location.
- There is a 6-8 person maximum in each limo-van.
- This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Days offered: 7 days a week