Private Maui Jeep Safari With HikeExplore > United States > Maui > Private Maui Jeep Safari With Hike
Get ready for a day of jeeping, exploring, and fun.
Maui is a tropical paradise with swaying palms, white sand coves, breathtaking waterfalls, lush jungles, and magnificent mountains.
This tour includes:
• Private, guided Jeep tour
• Off-the beaten-path sightseeing with incredible views
• Soda, juice, water, and snacks
• An awesome, memorable day!
This exclusive, private tour awaits you on the beautiful island of Maui. Enjoy the splendor of "The Magic Isle" as this 4-wheel adventure takes you to some of the island's most spectacular areas, including deep into the Hawaiian rain forest to places where most tourists never go.
Marvel at the incredible views of Waihee, Iao, Ukumehame, and Olawalu Valleys. Reinvigorate with a short hike to a pool at the base of Makamaka'ole Falls. Tour Kapalua and stop at the world-famous Honolua Store for snacks. Visit Flemings Beach, Honolua Valley, Hanakohau Bay, Kahakuloa, and Turnbull Gallery.
We'll also venture to an area few people know about. Here, we'll take a hike through a lush bamboo forest and rock climb upstream to a heavenly double waterfall with pools deep enough to swim in. This Jeep tour is a great way to get away from it all and experience the magic of Maui.
We can also personalize experiences for honeymoon couples. We'll take you to the hidden waterfall where you can disappear from the rest of the world for a while. Take a romantic dip in a secluded pool deep within the Hawaiian rain forest.
Soda, juice, water, and snacks are included in the price of this tour.
• Please wear your swimsuit and bring a hat, sunglasses, a towel, and sunscreen.
• Soda, juice, water, and snacks will be provided.
• Depending on how many people you book, some of the jeeps will have a driver/guide, while others will require members of the group to drive.
Days offered: 7 days a week