Seattle Highlights With Hotel And Pier Transfers
Explore Seattle with some of the best guides in the Northwest!
After meeting with the guides for this tour the first thing we noticed was their inherent passion for Seattle and an even stronger passion for sharing their knowledge!
• Pike Place Market
• Seattle Waterfront & Sculpture Park
• Iconic Seattle view from Kerry Park
• Magnolia Bluff and the Pacific Madrones
• Discovery Park for Wildlife spotting
• The Ballard Locks & Fish Ladder
• "Deadliest Catch" Boat (when not crabbing)
• Neighborhoods of Bell Town, Queen Anne, Fremont & Magnolia
• Fremont Troll and Rocket
• Theo Chocolate Factory Tasting
• Sustainability in Seattle
From the Northwest to the Southeast each region of the United States has a unique feel that sets it apart from the rest of the nation. With its urban ecosystems and views of the Cascade mountains, Seattle represents Pacific living at its finest. Your naturalist guide will give you a perfect introduction to the area in a way that puts you deep into the heart of the Emerald City community. Your tour will cover all aspects of life in Seattle with a rundown of its past and a glimpse into its future endeavors as America's most famous "Metronatural" city.
• Dress comfortably
• All taxes are included
• The maximum amount of passengers on each tour is 10. Please contact ShoreTrips if your group is larger.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour does not accommodate airport pickup or dropoffs. Please contact ShoreTrips.
• There is an additional charge for drop offs or pick ups at Terminal 91. RCCL, Princess, Carnival, Celebrity, HAL arrivals are affected by this one-time $59 fee for your convenience.
• Pier 66, Bell Street Pier is complimentary for Oceania and NCL.
• This tour includes pickup/drop off for guests staying at downtown hotels. You will be advised of any additional cost for pickup outside the downtown Seattle area at the time of booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week