Seattle has a very cool art scene.
Private lessons are a unique opportunity for students to learn glassblowing one-on-one with an experienced instructor. Whether you are an absolute beginner or an intermediate level glassblower looking to refine your skills, our private lessons are right for you!
Included in this lesson:
- Private lesson
- Safety instruction
- Learn basic techniques
- All tools and materials are included in the cost of the class
Enjoy real hands-on instruction from a professional glassblower. Private beginner classes cover safety instruction and of course basic techniques for glassblowing! Learn how to gather glass onto a rod, shape key forms such as spheres and cylinders and also how to apply basic color to glass.
Students have the opportunity to make a variety of pieces with their instructor which can include paperweights, cups, bowls, plates and small vases.
The private lessons are limited to one, two or three students to ensure that the student receives the maximum potential from their time with the instructor.
- Please bring: The only additional item we ask students to provide is a pair of regular sunglasses for eye safety.
- The starting point for this tour is about 10 minutes walking distance from the pier. If you're staying at a hotel you might need to take a taxi. Pick up/drop off is not included.
- Pieces made during the lesson are generally ready for pick up the following day. Shipping is also available. Shipping will depend on the location and number of pieces you create. It ranges from $25-$50 on average.
- Maximum 3 students (from same family or party) per private lesson.
Days offered: 7 days a week