Scenic Glacier Bay FlightseeingExplore > United States > Skagway > Scenic Glacier Bay Flightseeing
See the incomparable Glacier Bay from up above.
This tour includes
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
• 1 hour flight over Glacier Bay National Park
• Breathtaking views!
We invite you to join us for an approximately 1 hour flight and experience the dynamic beauty, power, and vast ice expanses of Alaska's renowned Glacier Bay National Park. View ice spirals, deep blue crevasses, the valley floor, hanging glaciers, craggy peaks, the Glacier Bay Ice Field, iceberg-filled lakes, and more! Keep an eye out for mountain goats, moose, brown and black bear, waterfalls, and rivers. Some of the many glaciers you'll see are the Rainbow, Davidson, Casement, McBride, Riggs, Muir, and Takhin, among others.
If Glacier Bay is "weathered in" during your scheduled flight time, we can often (weather dependent) substitute a glacier flight over the east side of Lynn Fjord and explore the Juneau Ice Field and the Meade Glacier, which is actually comprised of two glaciers. Your pilot will fly up the Meade Glacier and then over both "arms" of the parent glaciers.
• There is a minimum of 3 passengers needed to operate this tour. If there are only 2 people in your party, you must book the extra fee to ensure the tour operates.
• If there are 3 or more people on the tour, notify us when you get back and you'll be refunded the extra fee.
• There is a maximum of 5 passengers per time slot.
Days offered: 7 days a week